Prepare for your Career!
As a world-class research university, our graduate students are present in nearly every area of research at Emory, from the humanistic to the biomedical. At the Laney Graduate School, the professional development of our students is a keystone of the graduate experience. We are committed to growing an integrated set of career resources to prepare our students for success in the academy and in careers beyond the professoriate.
Click on the resources to the left to learn more about what we offer in the way of career resources! And see below for a list of upcoming career resource opportunities offered at Emory.
Career Center Programs
- April 10 –Museum Career Panel (3-5pm, Carlos Museum Reception Hall)
- April 14 – RAYDAR/Epic & Microsoft Careers in the Music Business Industry Forum (6:30-8:30pm, location to be announced)
The Versatile PhD
The Versatile PhD can be tremendously helpful in helping you explore possible non-academic careers. Check out the premium content in the PhD Career Finder. It's free for you to use, open to all disciplines and you may discover new possibilities. Please take advantage of this great resource! Current forums include:
- Interested in a career in instructional design?
- Post-Ac and Privilege
- Growing Opportunities in Social NGOs/Business/Enterprise/Entrepreneurship
- Academia, Publishing and Scientific Innovation
Click on The Versatile PhD (also listed at left) to learn how you can sign up and participate in this program!