To apply, you need:
- Files ready to be uploaded: a resume/cv, a statement of purpose, one or more scanned transcript(s), and a writing sample (if applicable). You can upload .pdf, .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .jpg and .tif files.
- Registration numbers for standardized tests (GRE and, if applicable, GMAT and TOEFL) -- if you have registered for them.
- Contact information for your recommenders: emails, phone numbers and mailing addresses.
As you complete your application:
- On each screen, you must enter all required information before you can proceed to the next screen.
- You will be able to save a partially completed application and return to it later.
- You can always click on links to this page or to the Applyweb Helpline.
Program Requirements and Instructions
- The Laney Graduate School application requirements are on our Admissions Requirements page.
- Program specific requirements and deadlines are on each program's website.
Application Fee Waiver!
LGS offers two ways by which the application fee can be waived.
Early Application Waiver
- If you submit your application on or before October 31, 2016, your application fee will be waived. This will be automatic, and you will not need to contact us to receive this waiver.
- Your fee will be waived as long as the application is submitted by midnight (U.S. Pacific time) on October 31. Official scores and letters of recommendation may arrive later.
Fee Waiver for Qualified Applicants
- If you have participated in one or more of a list of programs designed to prepare students for graduate study, we waive our application fee.
- Click here to see the list of eligible programs and what to do on your application.