Policies and Student Progress

Policies and Student Progress

Milestone Extension Requests

Students who need an extension on their academic progress, such as submitting a dissertation committee signature form, entering candidacy, or a degree completion extension, should visit the Laney Connect Hub and complete the appropriate form. Students will be asked to submit a timeline for completion. The form and timeline will be routed to your faculty advisor and DGS.

Funding Extension Requests

A DGS should use this form if there is a need to request extended funding requests that include a tuition fellowship, health insurance fellowship, or stipend funding beyond their offer letter commitment.

Enrollment Changes